The organization of Association
- Organization without lucrative goal incorporated in Quebec (Canada) on
November 13, 1990.
- Organization affiliated to "La fédération des associations de familles du Québec".
- Administration assumed by a council of with more the 25 members
elected for two years by the annual general assembly of the members.
- Direction entrusted to an executive council of at least five
administrators elected by the board of directors.
- The members are descendants of Demers or descendants of Demers
carrying of other names whose adhesion with association is accepted by
the executive council.
- The communications with association must be carried out with the
postal address, and by its website.
BOARD DIRECTORS 2015- 2016
President : Alain Demers, Boisbriand
Vice-presidente : Suzanne Demers, Ste-Sophie
Secretary : Rosy Scalvini, Boisbriand and Johanne Demers, Victoriaville
Treasurer : Luc Gingras, Lévis
Board of directors representative: Luc Demers, St-Lambert de Lauzon
- Alexandre Demers, Montréal
- Élaine Demers, St-Hilaire
- Louisette Demers, Lévis
- Veronika Demers, Lowell, MA, USA
- Andrée Demers, Lévis
- Jocelyne Demers-Owoka, Laval
- Marlène Demers, Québec
- Mélanie Jacques, St-Paul
Support your association become a member
- R Reg.: 25$ CAN./year or 25$US (bank fees included)
- 5 5 years: 100$ CAN. or 100$US (bank fees included)
- B Benefactor: 50$ CAN. and more/year
- CLICK HERE TO BECOME A MEMBER!
Gathering of the Demers’ Family Association Inc. On Saturday, September 11, 2021 in St-Nicéphore The Demers’ Family Association Inc. invites you to attend its 31st...plus
This gathering will be remembered for the beautiful exchanges among participants. Descendants of the Demers came from all over the continent to celebrate the 375th...plus
Under a sunny sky, last June 12th , we held our annual gathering in St-Élie de Caxton, famous for its ‘’Legends’’ described by Fred Pellerin....plus
To highlight Montreal’s 375 th anniversary, we visited the « Maison St-Gabriel » next to the land where our ancestors André and Jean lived. 46 participants from...plus